From the simplest to the most luxurious weddings, it is virtually impossible to make this great event without hiring a single supplier. Yes, even if you are the type of bride who has many manual skills and knows how to use the techniques for “Do It Yourself “, you will need to hire the Buffet and a photo service, at least. We separate some tips for you to hire the ideal supplier for your wedding, because at the time of signing the contract always beats that insecurity, is not it?
First of all, have a budget. Estimate in advance how much you can spend and plan everything accordingly. The budget should be the first step in organizing your event. Unfortunately, the supplier you liked the most is not the one you can afford it for. Some providers are indispensable, serve few weddings at the weekend, and can also influence spending on other vendors. The right Wedding Planner is perfect there.
You can start with these:
- Local: they have a direct influence on other expenses and on their choices (decoration).
- Officiate: If you want to perform the ceremony outside the church.
- Ceremonial and / or Advice: it can help you not to err in the choice of suppliers, besides monitoring and supervising the fulfillment of the contracts and the provision of services on the day of the event.
- Buffet: they attend few events for the weekend.
Look for indications of other brides
- After or at the same time of the contracting of the indispensable suppliers contract according to their priorities. That is, according to the importance you give to the service of a particular supplier. For some brides it may be the dreamed white dress, for others it may be the DJ.
- Some suppliers usually meet several brides for the weekend, such as invitations, souvenirs, sweets, flowers, etc. These can be chosen with ease, and they also make a lot of difference on your Big Day.
- Look for directions when hiring the ideal supplier. Ask for referrals, check out the couples of newly married friends, forums and brides, blogs, or trusted sites. Knowing someone who has already hired that same service can be very helpful.
- Reputation sites and even suppliers’ fan pages can show details that make a difference in the choice, such as praise and customer / customer complaints. With proper Wedding Planning this is important now.
Do not forget to check the details
Check out the quality before hiring, that saying of “cheap that is expensive” fits perfectly in this situation. It is quite common for the grooms to taste the buffet and the sweets. Just like in the food items, ask the suppliers you are budgeting for samples of the service that will be provided. For example, in the case of the photographer, ask to see a complete
In the case of the band, request to watch a show performed by this. Try everything you can before hiring.